DISH HD Receivers for Satellite HDTV
The key to getting the most out of your HD satellite dish is having access to the very best equipment in the industry—and that’s exactly what DISH offers you with its high-quality line of high definition receivers. These DISH HD receivers allow you to enjoy vivid picture and color with high output resolution and amazing sound clarity to match. With a 99.9% signal reliability from your HD satellite dish and amazing high definition reception from your DISH HD receiver, why would you ever choose anything else?
The ViP222™ is an advanced MPEG-4 dual-tuner DISH HD Receiver that lets you enjoy vivid picture depth and dramatic color on two independent televisions.
- Supports two TVs - one HDTV and one SDTV
- TV1 display supports four resolutions: 480i, 480p, 720p, 1080i.
SD content is up-converted, HD and SD output is simultaneous.
- TV2 display resolution is 480i.
HD content is down-converted.
- Two Satellite tuners allow you to select from two viewing options.
Single Mode: Picture-In-Picture (PIP) available on any TV
Dual Mode: Independently view programming on two televisions
- Supports Dolby® Digital 5.1 Surround Sound
- Widescreen Electronic Program Guide with easy search features
- Convenient On-Screen Caller ID1 with history
- DishHome Interactive TV for watching six screens at once and on demand entertainment, games, shopping, news, sports, weather and customer service
The ViP 211 is the next-generation DISH HD Receiver with integrated off-air tuner for reception of high and standard definition programming.
- High definition (HD) and standard definition (SD) single-tuner satellite receiver.
- Integrated off-air tuner for reception of local digital/HD and analog broadcasts.
- 480p, 720p or 1080i resolutions supported via HD outputs.
- HD connectivity: DVI-HDTV/DISH DVI (DVI-D) and HD Component video outputs.
- SD connectivity: Composite audio/video and S-video outputs
- 2-day Electronic Program Guide (EPG)
1 Recording hours may vary depending on type of programming being recorded.
2 A one-time activation charge of $64.99 is required to enable the EHD feature on your ViP622 or ViP722 DVR.
3 Requires an optional over the air antenna to receive local high-definition over the air digital broadcasts; additional fees may apply
** Requires Caller ID subscription with local phone company. Phone line must be connected to receiver.